Day 87; July 23 - Cottonwood RV to Whitehorse


We had another beautiful day to travel through Canada.  Roads were good, weather was great (sunny and high around 75).  We decided to try the Hi Country Campground.  We set up and I took a nap and then we headed to Wal-Mart to get supplies for the next few days.  I got my pictures developed.  As we we driving past the Honda dealer I started giggling.  Driver had to drive around the block so I could get a picture and he could see what had caught my eye. 
There you go!  If this wouldn't make you stop to buy a new Honda I just don't know what would?  Ha!

I did go back and add some pictures to yesterday; the WiFi here in Whitehorse works very good.

Better get up; I promised the driver Bacon and Eggs for breakfast today.  We are headed to south of Watson Lake today on Highway 37.  We have over  300 miles to cover.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?