Day 79; July 15 -- Goodbye Friends

We got up around 7:30-8:00am.  Got dressed and headed to Dennys for breakfast.  We all had a different version of create your own Grand Slam.
 No, a bomb didn't go off in the camper, the girls were getting organized.  We sure did have a good time!
 Here we are loaded and ready to head for the airport.  Driver is behind the camera!
 Girls informed me they didn't need our help anymore.  They were ready to check-in and take a sleeping pill for the smooth ride to Washington/Los Angles.
Big Bad Wolf and the Bear!  After the girls were delivered to the airport, we went back to a quiet camper.  I did the beds and laundry.  At the laundry room I tried to make coffee.  The pot had been burnt.  PeeUUUU.  I tried to wash it out, put the water in the pot, it proceeded to run out the other end all over the cabinet.  It was a Bunn and had a reserve and I was filling it with the pot that was to catch the coffee.  After I got that cleaned up, I made the coffee and it still stunk.......so useless.

I do have a funny to tell about MK.  The first night she went to the bathroom cabinet and came out with a towel to take a shower.  Driver accidentally stuck his foot in his mouth and asked her if it was big enough for her?  (She had chosen a small towel that I use for my hair.  We have larger ones that we use for bathing!  She got a tickle out of that one!)
We went out to celebrate our 42nd Anniversary at the Cattle Company.  Good Choice on food and Driver/Husband.  We had excellent meals.  We about didn't get back to the campground because they had the road blocked off for construction.
We stayed out too late.  I got the extra speaker and cord Velcro-ed to the side of the wall so Priss and I don't have to take it down and put it back up all the time.  We also got her a new eating system.  She sure was good while the girls were her.  I was afraid that she would drive them crazy but I think she kind of liked them too by the time they were ready to go home!

Tomorrow we head north a few miles.  Then the driver told me he was going down to Valdez for a few days. I told him fine, Prissy and I would go with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?