Day 75; July 11 - Laundry Day

Would everone that reads this blog please post a comment?  I have changed the settings and hopefully it will be easier and will come through correctly.  If not, I will try, try again!

Got up and had sausage, eggs, and toast for breakfast.  I must admit I did a darn good job!
 This is our home for four days.  Showers are $3.00 for 5 minutes.  No room to share.  We three girls did our laundry this morning after we cut MK's hair.  It was driving her crazy.  Today the wind is blowing and the sun is shining.  After the laundry, I sit for 30 minutes and jumped up and fried chicken.  Queenie peeled the potatoes.  We had creamed corn.  Not too bad for sitting on top of  a mountain in the wind.
 This is a view of the mountains from the campground Denali RV Park and Motel.  I believe these mountains are part of the park.
 Took this picture of the laundry room on the way for dessert.  We all bought tee shirts and had ice cream cones.  Driver wanted a sweat shirt.  He was cold.  Queenie keeps opening the door and rolling down the windows.  She is one "HOT' woman!  MK and Driver are sitting here now with their coats on.  I better get done, they need feeding every five minutes--I think they want home cooked popcorn now.

Comments

Donna said…
Ok, I am posting a comment. Comment!!!! Seriously, keep up the good work, just love reading your blog everyday and looking at the pictures.
Anonymous said…
I agree with Dana! I read it everyday.

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?