Day 50; June 16 - Watson Lake

I love these days.  Got up and sit around in my night gown until I'm ready to see the world.   Took a shower and drove down the one street in this small town.  My camera had quit working again, so I was trying to find a new cord.  Good thing I didn't find one--when I got back to the trailer I dug out my instructions and figured out I was trying to charge it incorrectly.  Who would have thought someone that is perfect could have been doing something wrong?

 This is our parking-lot campground behind the TAG gas station, laundry mat, deli, convenience store.  You name it, they got it!
We were across from the Sign Corner that is know throughout the world.  It has 70,000+ signs and is growing everyday.  I wish I had know about this is MY world, I would have brought one of my KAYKAY license plates and hung.  It was interesting.  Gary spent a lot of time there, and I finished reading Pride and Prejudiced.  I hated it in the beginning and learned to really like it at the end.  The next book of the 25 Best Books ever written is Jane Eyre.  I will ready some trash in between.


Speaking of trash, can you tell they don't pick much around here.  When you don't need it anymore, it stays right where you left it!  We noticed this as we drove around yesterday.


We are headed to Whitehorse today.  I believe the driver said it was around 280 miles.


Love and kisses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!