Day 60; June 26 - Glennallen to Anchorage

We lift at 8:59am and got to Anchorage around 1:00pm.
 The scenery started getting really pretty.  I told the driver that I just might have to change my opinion of this trip.


We stopped for gas and the main said they had homemade cinnamon rolls.  Boy! did they?  We got one and shared it.  Best one I have had for a long, long time.
 More pretty mountains with a clear sky and white fluffy clouds overhead.
 My first glacier.  It is the white glob in the middle.
 Lakes at the bottom of the big ditch?
 Oh, my, the Driver did get excited.  A McDonalds was spotted in the town of Palmer on the way to Anchorage.  We didn't stop.....forward on.
 Just look at these mountains......and look below.  We have one happy man now!
We are at the Golden Nugget RV Park in Anchorage.  We will be here until July 7-8 or longer.  We have parts coming and repairs to be made.  Also the girls are flying in about three blocks from here.  We might just have them drop them out........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!