Day 45; June 11 - Rested to a Tee!

I say, "It is too bad that the only rest and time to read is when you go do the laundry."  Weather has been sunny. Cool at nights and warms into the 60's in the day.  Perfect!

Mile 0 Marker in Dawson Creek, BC
We headed to the post office to mail some cards.  I had stuck US postage on them and then the brain kicked in and I realized I'm not in Kansas anymore.  Got to the post office and it closes on Saturday and Sunday.  Don't expect any cards from us for a few more days.
We went to a Farmer's Market at the local Coop.  They had many plants.  Great looking tomato plants with blooms.  Homemade jewelry.  Homemade birdhouses and some homemade western art.  I saw nothing I could live without.
Mile 0 RV Park in Dawson Creek, BC

 The above picture is my creation of a computer lap workstation.  I have room for my computer, mouse pad, and a little cubby hole for my extra cords and pens.  I made it from a $4.00 rack I found at Wal-Mart.  Boy, does it make working a lot easier.  Looks a little strange sitting there on top of the printer.  We put the printer back together with super glue and tape.  I also covered a piece of foam rubber for it to sit on my lap so I didn't get creases in my lovely legs.  (Couldn't tell if I had more wrinkles or work creases.)
 Look at the utensil rack (you can't find the old fashion kind anymore, these were little tie and belt racks found in the closet organization area) Gary hung for me above the wasted space above the microwave.  I was always looking for something in a tiny drawer that wouldn't let anything out without me screaming at it.  Now I can cook, grab, and not scream at anything other than Gary.
My new Crock Pot.  We have a lovely roast cooking so when we get home from roaming around the providence of Canada we will have a nice warm dinner ready.

That's about it for today!  Love to all and keep in touch with us with all your news!  (We are having a good time; but we do miss you too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!