Day 41; June 7 - Lazy Day

Sorry, no pictures.  We stayed home (camper-home) and I cleaned and reorganized my computer junk.  I had Gary put two cubes behind the end table between our two chairs.  Then he had to saw the legs off because it was too tall to allow for our coats to hang above.  He wonders how much more stuff I can put/hang in the camper.  It really looks a lot better.  The table was always full of junk/paper work and now it is always out-of-sight and close to my chair.  I had purchased the cloth bins that go into the cubes; they did not fit.  So, that will give me an excuse to stop at the Canadian Wal-Mart.

I did two loads of laundry.  Met a couple from Oregon and a man from Lincoln, NE.  It is always interesting to meet new people.  The Oregon couple had been to Canada so they gave me some tips.  I tried to remember them so I could tell Gary when I got back to the camper.

Better get up and start putting things away so we can go through customs.  My part I have now pretty simple.  Gary makes fun of me but I have things pretty much streamlined.

Stay well!  Remember, I won't answer the phone in Canada and I will have to use the WiFi at local areas.  All my equipment will be turned off.  Text me if you have an emergency and I will call you back!  Love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?