Day 38; June 4 - Back to Normal

We got up on this beautiful sunny Saturday in Montana.  The weather was finally cooperating.   We had left-over ham chunks and gravy on biscuits.  

This is the view from the "Pinto" of the Chevrolet dealer in Helena, MT.  When we got there the truck was only 15 minutes away from being done.
 While I patiently waited in the car, Gary was drooling over the new trucks.  I decided I should take a picture of my new bag.  Billfold on the front, place for my calendar and paperwork on the front, the back has a pouch big enough for my Nook.  Inside has pockets for my make-up, camera, and phone.  Probably one of the best bags for travelling.  Yeah, JC Penney and their big sales.  (I got a new bra too!)
 Boy, am I a good driver?  I took this intersection and took this picture at the same time.  This is Gary in the truck as we head to the airport to return the rental car.  (The helicopter is on a post!)  I bet you thought we needed body work now!
 It is the time of day for his glass of sweet tea!



After we finished having our snack for the day, we headed north east of town to the Canyon Ferry Lake and Dam.  The water was a perfect blue.  The locals were out on the lake and starting their summer tans.  I believe this is one of the best days for this spring.
 The little town of York was a little further up the road.
Driver is happy and whistling again.  Truck is humming, Boss is quiet, Dog is home laying on the sofa!
BACK TO NORMAL!

After we got back to the camper, I watched a little baseball and then it was time for RFD.  Gary took a shower and settled in his chair and when I offered to cook, you know he didn't put up a fight.  So we had tuna salad.  I found this recipe in the Woman's Day magazine and adjusted to our taste..  We like it!
  
TUNA SALAD
2 cans of tuna
chopped onion (green)
chopped green and red peppers
chopped black olives
cherry tomatoes
Miracle Whip to taste, Serve in Pita Shells

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?