Day 95; July 31 -- Day of Rest

We didn't do anything----well, we drove into the two closest towns and found out that their tire shops were closed on Sundays.  People felt that they would open if we called; but the old Coop Manager knew what it was like to have your weekends interrupted.  He refused to call.  We came back to the camper and had lunch, I had cereal and he had left-over Salmon Patties.  I did laundry and he rested.  I came back and sewed a little and decided I needed a nap too.  I slept for over two hours.  While I was sleeping he washed the camper and truck.
We then sit in the shade (temps were around 73) and ate the last two bags of microwave popcorn.  That is the warmest it has been.  While I was napping, I missed calls from Jessie, Kevin, Deb, and Donna.  Does my phone have a camera?

Daddy fell yesterday and cracked two of his ribs.  Don't really have clear details on how that happened?

The Royals won, the Cardinals lost, our government is still calling each other names and accusing each other for the mess our country is trying to solve.

This is a picture of a classic at one of the tire shops that was closed.

 These two pictures are at the Cascade Peaks campground.  It is an old resort that is running down.  You can see the mountain in the very back that is covered with pine trees.

Like I said, we didn't do much today.  It was great.  I think we were both glad to have a reprieve from the truck seats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?