Day 100; August 5 -- Taking Care of Business

We got up this morning and headed into town.  First business was getting four new tires for the truck.  We got them at Big O.  They come with 3 years of road hazard.  The driver decided to get the same size tires for the truck that the trailer uses.  Now one spare fits every where.....


Next, we went to Penneys.  They were very agreeable that dream purse was defective and I chose a new one.  I already don't like it as well, the other one was just made perfectly for my many needs.


We came back to the camper and had lunch,  I sewed until Gary came in and requested a haircut.  I cut his hair and then sewed a little more. I then fixed a "wonderful" meal of spaghetti, salad, bread, and fresh corn.  We eat pretty good!


I did the dishes and sewed until I was going crazy.  So I quit.  


I did call Daddy and Ruthie while I was waiting for the tires to be put on the truck.  Daddy had a coughing fit and wasn't able to talk.  Ruthie wasn't coughing.


I didn't take any pictures today.  I'll go back through my collection and put something.


Tomorrow we are driving to Crater Lake and then the next day we will head further south.




I took this picture of this truck as we were driving down the interstate.  I'm just amazed at the number of old vehicles we have seen on this trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?