Day 120; August 25 -- Normal Day!

We got up and I hurried to get my clothes on so the driver would not try to move the generator by himself.  I helped him move it over the hitch and back into the left side where it belonged.  It wasn't too bad!  Everything is easier when you have someone to help you!  We started putting things back into the new truck and figured out we had way to much "stuff".

The old louvered tailgate did not match.  We went to Camping World to price a new one.  $400---whoooo!  I put the old one on Craig's List and already have a nibble.  Because the new tailgate was too wide to fit into the back seat, we decided to leave it on and not buy the replacement until we got down around Springfield, MO, next month.

We ate a little lunch and took naps.  All this thinking is wearing us out!

The day ended with rain and really cool temperatures.  We will probably come back up here next summer for a month.

I colored my hair with a darker rinse.  I'm considering let it go el-naturale.  Might as well look like a granny.

I'm awake early  this morning with many things on my mind.

  • What will our house be like?
  • What will our yard look like?
  • How will my dad be?
  • Excited to see family.
  • Sorry to see this wonderful trip come to an end.
  • What time does the laundry open?
  • Should I get up?  (I did!)
Better make the coffee and get the laundry done.  I was suppose to do it yesterday; but I took a nap.

Ta-Ta.....today we are headed to Sharon Springs and then Monday/Tuesday will be back at the Carman Ranch!

The End!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!