Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?

Today the driver got up and took the truck for its 9:00am appointment.  They flushed and cleaned and changed the oil and then claimed they could not find any problems.  They suggested that we drive it and see if the cleaning and collapsed air filter correct the problem.

I did the laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned out a couple of drawers, and tried to straighten the closet.  It seems to have more "stuff" than it did when we started?

Is it a sign that we are ready to head home?  We get excited when we see signs with our family member's name on it?


This is the Green Acres RV Park in Redding, CA.  It is what I was expecting California to be like.  It is a "picky" park that is manicured daily with two gentlemen that remind me of Uncle Ray.  (Maybe that it how I imagine California?)

You can stay in the park monthly for only $3$0+.  I do think you have to pay for your own electricity.

Last night the driver wanted to go for a drive, I wanted to go to Target and Kohls.  We ended up eating at Red Robin.  I just knew he would order Fish and Chips?

Ready to head further east today.  Reno, Nevada is our goal.  I hope we don't have to sit on too many mountain tops waiting for the truck to cool off.

Comments

Dana said…
We are ready for you to come home! :) And happy for you that you have had/are having such a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!