January 4, 2012

We were pretty lazy today.  I did a load of laundry and rearranged Kevin's living room.
Moved the sofa down so there was room for the feet

Moved the chairs so everyone could see the tv

View of the newly painted kitchen--Manly?

Unhappy Camper---Put it Back--So we did!
After Kevin got home we went to visit Aunt Mary and Uncle Leroy Young.  I'm really mad at myself because I forgot to take their pictures. She is losing her sight but not her sense of humor.  She was telling me how she cleaned the lettuce from the garden and someone asked if it was wormy--Not that she could see!  They also had put a new tin roof on the house and people had told them that rain would make a loud noise,  it hadn't bothered them.....I told her that was because she couldn't hear either.  She just chuckled.  Aunt Mary is going to be 90 next month and Leroy is 92.  Farm was spotless.....

We then drove north through the country and had dinner at the Diner 54 in Mexico.  Back to Paris and the KU vs K-State basketball game.  KU won.  I gave up and went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!