January 13, 2012

Big Mama at Rosa's--Yummy Mexican Food
Friday the 13th
Roberta and I had hair appointments.  We went into town early and went shopping on York Street.  Quaint little shops on an original street in Weatherford.  She took me into a shop where the owner did custom painting on shirts, vests, cowboys boys, etc.  She was a classmate of JR Ewing/Richard (?) Hagman.  He visits here when he comes to town.  We then went to eat lunch at Rosa's.  They informed me it was LARRY HAGERMAN!  I knew it was one of my uncles.
Parker County Court House; Weatherford, TX
 That evening we went to the Northside Baptist Church.  We heard their local Quartet "Crimson River" and then the tenor's wife, Marly, sang solos before the Leagacy Five performed.  Good concert.  Late night.


 January 14, 2012--Roberta and I got up with the rooster and birds and took Prissy to PetSmart to get her hair trimmed.  She was looking pretty shabby.  We then ate lunch at Mary's Cafe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!