January 6 and 7, 2012

 Friday--Didn't do too much.  When Kevin got home we went to Moberly and got my hair trimmed, checked the Salvation Army for a suit jacket for Mr. Calvin--none--picked up my meds at Wal-Mart.  We ran into Erin Bergman and chatted a bit.  We then went to Huntsville and ate at Don's for the second time.  Gary was excited to get to eat their fish and he enjoyed it too much.,  I tried to watch the Missouri vs K-State game and went to bed.

Saturday--we picked up Aunt Dorothy and went to Deb's for lunch of Bacon Potato Soup, Bologna and Turkey Sandwiches, and Home Canned Beets, and Cherry Cheesecake.  We ate like pigs.  Miss Macy was there and was teasing me.  After lunch we decided to re-arrange Deb's furniture.  If I were pregnant, I would think I was nesting.  We really liked it and we got to leave it the way it was done.  It suited Aunt Dorothy too.

View from the Kitchen
Jerry, Macy, Gary, and Aunt Dorothy
View from the Family Room Door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!