Saturday--January 21, 2012

We got up and found the Chevy dealer in the first town to the west.  Of course the tire did not have hazard warranty.  We need to check to see if we purchased the extended warranty.  I'm thinking we did.  Gary has to take the truck back Monday morning to have the spare tire holder worked fixed.  It had some problem that the assembly was not connected correctly and caused a lot of trouble releasing the tire.  They will order the new matching tire from there,  Hopefully the rim was not damaged.  It took a lot of abuse because the tire went down quickly and shredded leaving the rim on the ground with the weight of the camper.

Next, we headed to Wal-Mart.  I spotted a nail saloon and went to get my nails updated.  Gary went into the doughnut shop next door and stuffed his face while he was waiting on me.

Back to watch some good basketball.  Rob called to congratulate me on the win.  I told him a worked hard on it.  Calvin and Chaney called to thank me for their gifts.  Calvin wanted to know what it was.  He thought it was to hang his gun from his belt.  Good idea.  I think that would work perfectly.  Talked to Ruthie and Daddy.  They seemed to be doing well.  Talked to Jason--he might have been grumpy--hard to tell him with him.  He doesn't like to talk.  I need to call Brad when he isn't working or sleeping.  Hard to figure that one out.  Maybe he will call me.  Talked to my sisters.

We made Barry's Mexican Chili for dinner.  We have a lot left over.  Better eat it up so we can cook the roast next.  Back to our budget.  One meal out and eat from the cupboards.

No pictures to post.  I guess I could take one of the Chevy dealer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?