Wednesday--January 25, 2012

"Travelling Trio"
Baby, GrMa Bear, and Papa Bear

Our good friend Robert wondered why the blog was named the Travelling Trio when there were only two bears on the opening.  So, I have been working for two days off and on cutting and pasting and erasing.  This is the blending of two pictures.  Thanks Cindy for your advice on how to do this.  I love learning new things.  Now I have another problem.  It will not let me replace the beginning picture.  The program is telling me that I'm running out of room.  So, my blog days may be coming to an end.


It is after 10:00am and we just got up.  It rained and rained and blew and blew last night.   The ship rocked and rolled and we were under a tornado watch and we had no idea where to go if one came....next time I will take my big mouth out and find the answer to these things.


Moral of this story:  Texas if you needed rain, why don't you just give us a call.  Have trailer will travel!  Better than a rain dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!