December 18 2013 - Hanging Around the Lake

Yesterday we drove west to Jesup.  Stopped at WalMarts and Walgreens.  Of course, we had to have ice tea from McDonalds to make the trip home.

This is our camp spot for two weeks.  It is small and quaint.  I like it.  It has grass pads, the laundry room looks like it has been redone recently.  I think I like the openness.  I was having sunshine withdrawal.  We sit out today for awhile and I hung the lights on the awning.  Gary broke out the new grill that we bought when we were in Colorado over a year ago.  We had grilled burgers.  Yummy.
McIntosh Lake RV Park
 This is a water feature next to the lake.  There is a picnic table and lawn furniture and a community fire pit.


The is the club house with a new deck that extends over the lake.  Plenty of room to sit in the sun and read a book.  We have been invited to Christmas dinner.  Owners provide the turkey and ham and the guests bring the side dishes.


Everything is going well,, except Gary just went to the restroom and boom!  Same sound as when I  broke the pedal on the dang thing.  While he was working on it, he cracked the toilet too.  So walk in the dark is on our menu and a trip to town to buy a new toilet.  Yippee.  I think we will call this Gary's Christmas gift.

(Just glanced at the picture above.  It is gorgeous!  Looks professional if I do say so myself!)

Details:  This park is priced at $21.50/day or $300/month plus electricity.

Comments

Donna said…
Mercy, but you guys are hard on the throne. Maybe you just need a porta-pot!

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?