December 6 2013 - Alabama to Georgia

Yesterday we were up bright and early to pack and head further east.  We are staying ahead of a record breaking storm that hit the plains and south.  So far, we are about one state ahead of the cold, freezing rain, and snow.  Yesterday we had 81 degrees and humidity.  Good thing my hair is curly now, you could not tell if I had humidity freeze or naturally curly hair.

Here is the driver hooking up our apartment on wheels to head to our next address.  Working hard isn't he?


Foscue Park Shower House/Laundry
 Mizzou fans, we are getting close to Atlanta.  We are not going there though.  We prefer to sit in our Lazy Boys and eat our popcorn.  Parking isn't a problem either.

We drove past the Welcome to Georgia sign twice.  I missed it twice; but believe me we are here!


I have updated the map with two new stickers.  Added Alabama earlier and this morning (Friday), I added Georgia.

This is our new home.  The driver has done a great job of finding us Corp of Engineering parks.  Each one has been great.  We have our his/hers satellite dishes sitting just right.  Last night, we were watching "Sound of Music" with Carrie Underwood and basketball.  I thought it was well done and I enjoyed it.  Mizzou basketball won another game, K-State won again.  We enjoy our new life on the road.  I do miss the kids, grandkids, and sisters though.  Luckily we have phones and pictures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 81; July 17 - Sunday Day of Rest