Day 27; May 24 - More Museum Pics

Got up at my regular early time.  Can't believe I wake so early!  I stayed up and watched the Cardinals get beat in the 10th inning.  Wasn't a good day for my baseball teams, they both lost.

 Gary went to the museum again.  I stayed home and vacuumed and did my nails.  It rained the entire day.
(Cassie, my toes still look great.  The lady said her manicures last a month.  I didn't believe her.  She must have been right!)  My finger nails seem to be getting better.  I use the oil and the Envy now.

Gary came home.  We had salmon patties and cheesy potatoes for dinner.  We also finished off the strawberry shortcake.  I finally got smart and got out my electric skillet to fry meats.  It frees up the small stove for my vegetables.  I called Daddy and Aunt Dorothy.  They seem to be doing OK.  Aunt Dorothy might have sounded a little discouraged.  She never complains though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 81; July 17 - Sunday Day of Rest