Day 23; May 20, 2011 - Cody WY

We didn't do much today.  Just hung out in the campground.  Rain, Rain, and more rain!  Heard on the weather channel this morning that the west would be the next place to watch for flooding and it would depend on how fast the snow started melting and how much more rain comes down!  

We did go to Wal-Mart and K-Mart.  After that we traded our truck and camper for another one to give us a little more spending money.  The picture is below.  It is similar to our first camping experiences.
 Gary choose Friday night for our weekly dinner out.  This restaurant is close to our campground.  We were planning on walking over; but the rain changed our mind.  They have a prime rib buffet on Friday nights.  I think he was disappointed in the buffet.  I was disappointed in the food.  I was up eating Tums in the middle of the night.  I just might get to be like Janet DeOrnellis--I might be able to cook better! 
I also did the laundry, sewed a little, and got a call from Donna and Deb that Daddy was in the emergency room again with a cough that was causing him trouble.

Comments

cwegner16 said…
Hi Sandy! Looks like you are having a blast! Crazy weather in Kansas today. Saw my first tornado at the baseball fields in Topeka. Calvin was hanging out with our baseball team. I will try to post a picture if I can figure it out.

Cori

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!