Day 24 and 25; May 21 and 22 - Buffalo Dam

We have been slowing down a bit.  Saturday, Gary got doughnuts for breakfast, Calvin and Chaney called.   I washed the sheets and sewed. We had Wal-Mart pizza for supper.  Just a lazy day!  Much to Gary's dismay we watched baseball too.  I really enjoy it!  He gets bored and goes for walks!




Sunday, we got up slowly (that happens more often as we get older!) and drove up to the Buffalo Dam.
Came back to the camper and watched the Royals vs Cardinals.  I sewed and ripped some more!
Gary decided he needed to try a restaurant called "Grannys" and I didn't argue.  One more meal I didn't have to cook!  It was the prettiest day we have had since we left on this trip.  Sunny and warm!  More rain coming.

I've been watching Weather Channel.  The tornado that hit Joplin Missouri was horrid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!