January 8 2014 -- East to Daytona Beach

Happy Birthday to Elvis!


This morning we headed east to Daytona Beach.  No coffee because the driver promised me McDonalds.  Can you believe we didn't come across one until we hit the outskirts of town.  Just small towns between here and there.

Atlantic Ocean
 Donna wanted a picture of me with my feet in the water.  NOT TODAY!  Waves were coming in and it is still a bit chilly here.  80's for the weekend though.  Can hardly wait for some sunshine and warmer weather.
GraMa
 I guess I'm getting used to my my appearance.  This is the first picture I have volunteerly let anyone take.
Hwy 1 (Daytona Beach)
Not much going on here.  Next week I think we might see what Tampa looks like.  Doing fine and enjoying our travels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?