January 4 2014 -- Busy days at Ocala Florida

I guess it is a good thing that I bought a desk.  When I got into my cleaning supplies under the sink looking for furniture oil, I found the tub had about two inches of water in it.  We bought three different faucets and ended up putting the old one back.  The new ones all seem to have a need for three-four holes and our setup has only two.  The trip planner did get a hole cutter (he has several in his tool shed); but when he was preparing to drill he found a metal brace that was holding the sink up.  Bad idea to mess with something else.  We spent two afternoons driving from Lowes, WalMarts, and Home Depot.  
Camping World; Ocala Florida
 This town has a Walgreens on just about every block, so while driving buy we decided to pull in and get flu shots.  Gary got a flu and pneumonia shot.  My insurance insisted that they have a care facility in the building.  Therefore, I didn't get anything.


We were up late last night watching the Mizzou vs Oklahoma game.  It was good!  I scared Prissy a couple of times because I was making noises she was not familiar hearing from me.

Today and tomorrow are stay-at-home days and enjoy the weekend.  We watch sports and Cowboy Church.

Before I updated the blog today, I went out and took a picture of our site at Whispering Pines RV Park; Silver Springs, FL  Gary did a great job again.  We are parked next to a couple from New York.  They are going to leave their camper here year round and buy a Class C to travel to other places.  While I was sitting under the owning, I made friends with a couple of men.  One ended up taking the Bed and Bath storage boxes.  He is redoing an older camper that had been in this park for over 30 years.  Completely gutting it and starting all over.  I hung my lights but could not find the extension cord.  So maybe I can talk Gary into finding it.

This is the view from the front.  We have a large grassy area that has no parking.  The bear did come back last night and roughed up the dumpster again.

We are doing well.  I finished another baby Afghan and ready to start on another project.

Weekend meals will consist of Christmas ham bone and beans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?