January 19 2014 -- Time to Eat Again

Seems like all we do is eat, sleep and start all over.  I think I might be gaining weight because last night when I was going to bed I couldn't tell if I was coming or going!  This new body is really something to get use to.

We finished off our gift card at Cracker Barrel.  Gary had his Fishhook Kent cap from The Dougherty Family and found this little sign at Cracker Barrel.  So, Jerry this one is for you.



Here are my finished storage boxes for the pantry.  Pretty proud of them.  Debating on putting two in each hole; but wonder if I can see my "stuff" as easily.  He does a good job.  So, I gave hime the choice of soup, chicken fried steak, or fried Spam and potatoes and onions.  He choose the Spam Skillet.  He gets so excited when you feed him something he likes.  Don't ever offer corn on the cob and fried ham at the same time.  Don't think his heart could handle it!


We are well and planning on moving on south tomorrow.  Gary and his neighbor buddies have been talking and one told him to make sure we go to the park in the middle of the everglades.  One even had him to do a toilet paper experiment on how it disolves in water?  Are they bored?  I love travelling; but sure wish I could fly my family in for a visit and a hug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?