Sunday--February 5, 2012--Super Bowl Day

We got up and went to breakfast at IHOP.  Yummy!
Next my favorite things to do--grocery shopping at Wally World.
We came home and drug the groceries in the camper in the rain.  It has been raining for days......at least it is not hot and humid.

I thought the Super Bowl went quickly.  I always enjoy the commercials.  Also, the "America the Beautiful" by Blake Sheldon and Miranda was great.  So proud that we finally had a top-rate show during halftime.  Madonna did a good job and kept her clothes on while entertaining American and it's kids.  The game was good and close.  Just enjoyed the whole show for a change.

As I was getting ready to close the window for the night, the sun started trying to come out.
Sunset in Texas
When I put Prissy out for the night the sky was full of bright stars.  

Miss my family and friends; but we are doing fine down here,  Gary doesn't like the cold at all and prefers the hot and humid so he is NOT ready to return to the land of the snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!