February 27, 2012--Last Wash Day in Seguin

I have been busy the last few days finishing a little quilt and crocheting an afghan for our new grand-daughter.  I sure will be glad to met her and have a name to put to her little face.


These are my projects for this past month.  I don't have time to be bored.  I finished the tiger quilt last week and started the baby quilt..  Yesterday afternoon I finished the baby quilt after I bought more green material and then I finished the afghan last night before I went to bed.

Last night I was putting our Sunday-night pizza in the oven and dumped it upside down on the floor.  (Don't tell anyone--I picked it up and threw the toppings back on it and stuck it in the oven!)  Couldn't tell.  Now you will watch me like a hawk when you come to eat at my house!

I also took a new navy top that I had just bought and already had stained the front and added a heart and cut out the spaces between inch grids.  I just couldn't throw it away.

Heard on the news that the strawberries are ready and pickers are welcome to come in the San Antonio area.  Spring is about three weeks ahead of schedule.

I vacuumed this morning and put some potting soil around a house plant I bought at Home Depot.  I was missing my spring flowers.  We then went to do the laundry one last time.  The little laundry mat was economical.  It was only $1 per load for both washing and drying.

Tomorrow morning we will get up and move over to Yoakum, Texas.  Robert and Roberta will meet us Thursday night and we get to attend the David Church concert.  We have row four seats.  YeeHaw!

Please remember my cousin Scott in your prayers.  He has been hospitalized after having a bad case of the flu and his body is having trouble fighting off the germs.  He is on a respirator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!