Around the Mountain?

Whoops, the last trip we took when we were at Ehrenberg AZ, we went to the west into California.  If you will look on your atlas, there is a mountain range about sixty miles out.  We went around the entire range on the scenic road.  It has been so long, I won't remember what I took.   Sorry.


White sand......

I'm thinking we were impressed by this little cabin.  There were several of them on the Indian reservation.   Some of them were boarded up, and some were lived in.......





When we got close to Palm Springs, they valley was covered with wind turbines.  I love to see these.  I think our country in smart and rich enough to be totally energy dependant on our own resources.






We stopped in a this town at Wal-Mart to buy weekly groceries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?