Saturday--December 8, 2012--Still Waiting

It has been a busy day.  We got up and drove to Topeka.  Calvin had a game at 11am and Chaney at 1pm.  At least they were in the same building.  We then had dinner at Applebees and came home.  Calvin was coming with us -- but he wanted to go to a fundraiser for one of his classmates.  Already the grand kids are starting to outgrow their "old' folks.

A lot of information was thrown at my pea brain today.  At least I'm learning some terminology and options that will probably be presented to me on Monday.

Donna went to Vandalia and told my dad and Ruthie.  I wanted someone to be able to make sure he understood and could answer his questions without interruptions.  Pretty sad state of affairs when your 95-year-old Daddy has to worry about my health.

We got home around 3:30pm and I took a long nap.  Got up and Gary was watching RFD-TV.  It is sure good to have our channels back for our viewing pleasure.

Doing ok, trying to have an open mind and a positive outlook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?