Monday--December 17, 2012--Preparing for KS Return

I got up around 9am.  Had the nagging fuzzy head with weak eyes.  I piddled around and drug all my shoes out of the closet and counted them.  Gary started installing the shower door for Donna.  I ended up going back to bed (slept with over 12 pairs of shoes) and napped until 1:00pm.  Prissy tried on her new Christmas dress and we went to show Angie and Gary.  No one was home in the "big" house so we went to the office area and checked on Gary.  He was just finishing his project.  We then drove over to Daddy and Ruth's house.  He was glad to see me.  He kept patting my leg and saying "I'm sure glad you came to see me.  I've been missing you----and then he precedes to ask where Sandra was."  I told him I was here and then he asked where Deb was working now.  After I told him, he said "I remember that.".

Sharon and Clem came over and visited with us.  Sure enjoyed the visit.

Back to Donna's for Chinese food and we watched "White Chirstmas".  I don't remember sitting down and watching the entire movie.  It sure is pretty since they added color.

Better get to bed.  Headed back to Onaga town tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?