December 7, 2012--Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

If you know me, I've never been a patient person.  Something that I might need to improve upon.  As always things are worse in the dark of night.  I got up around 6:30am and washed the popcorn pans.  If the dishwasher is empty, I get really lazy and put them in for a quick wash.  Gary cleaned the garage and put all the boxes away that we were packing to sell and keep.  I did a little paper work, went to the bank, about ran over someone trying to get my "sporty" car into gear, went to the grocery store, and stopped by the school.  We put the Charlie Brown Christmas tree on NaNa's table and called it our 2012 decorations.  Neither of us feel like celebrating too much.  Thank goodness we have our Christmas over with our kids.  I won't be doing cards this year.  But I sure enjoy the ones that are being sent to me.

Nurse/Friend Judy Kocher stopped by for a visit.  She has been through a similar situation.  I received a message from a high school friend.  She was diagnosed in November and had her lump removed the first part of this week.  Her treatment will consist of radiation.

We had to boost our Direct TV package up so we could get our favorite shows on RFD-TV.  So this is country music night.

My sisters have called today.  I've received words of encouragement from several people.  Sure does make me feel that I'm not alone on this Path.

I'm still positive and believe that my life has been mapped out before I breathed on my own.  I will have to admit that we both are a little short tempered.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?