March 9, 2012--Last Few Days

We arrived in Vandalia on Tuesday evening.  Set up camp and hit the bed really early.  My blood pressure has been bothering me, so I started taking 1/2 pill today.  Check-up in my future when we return home.  Wednesday morning we got up and took Daddy to the VA in Columbia.  He passed all his appointment with flying colors.  We had lunch at Golden Corral.  Donna met us there too.  After lunch we headed back to the VA for more appointments.  Finished and headed home.  Daddy and I both went to bed early.  I even gave up watching games on the Big 12 tournament.

Wednesday morning Donna picked me up and we headed to Quincy to have a Sister's Day with Deb.  Donna and I got our nails done while Poor Ole Deb had to work.  She met us at the Nail Salon.  After Donna and I got beautiful Deb took us to The Pier for lunch.


My Favorite Sisters at "The Pier" in Quincy

View from our Dining Table

Grandma Deb trying to keep up with Kaylen.




More pictures of Grandma Deb and Papa Jerry..  These boys are cute as bugs and as active as the crabs in Texas.  Branden beat Aunt Donna and I putting together puzzles and UNO MOO.  Deb was busy altering Donna's blouse.

Donna and I had to pick up PaPa Gary a cord and female end for his camper.

Got a wedding to attend and a MU game to cheer for......GO TIGERS!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 119; August 24 - Finally!