Mall of America and Sandstone MN

Finally after a week of travelling, I was able to add a new sticker of Minnesota to my map.  This is a big state with a lot of lakes and taverns.

We headed down to Minneapolis to the Mall of America.  I can't believe I didn't need a thing.  Donna has me hooked on purple, so I've bought a few purple tops and shoes.  So, I needed a pair of purple earrings.  After all, it is my birthday.



We drove around the outside of this huge building.  We parked and went into the Sears store.  Found the doors to the inside passage and fell into the amusement area.  I just wanted to be able to say I've been there and see the amusement park.


Next stop, we drove home on the east side and found the Midwest Country Opry.  David Church is singing here next weekend, but I have a date with the grandkids and can't be diddling around.
Midwest Country Music Theater

Old Sandstone High School

They just don't make buildings like they used too.  I wish instead of building new ones, they would modernize the old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?