November 11, 2011 -- Happy Veteran's Day

First order of Business:  Thank you to all the ladies and gentlemen who have served our country in one branch or the other.  I appreciate my freedom and don't appreciate the fact that the laws are protecting the views of the minority and taking our freedom from us.  Each person has a right to their belief.  If you don't then leave me alone and others that want to say a prayer, want In God We Trust on our currency, and we want the constitution restored and all the petty laws that have been added gone.

Now, for a wonderful day.  We left Eagar AZ early this morning.  I never dreams that Arizona would have the kind of scenery that we enjoyed today.

West on Hwy 60

Fall Leaves Showing Off Their Fall Colors

Mountains in the Horizon

Copper and Gold Mining

Mining




A Real Cactus (and a lot of them!)


I was totally taken by surprise when Gary asked me to put the address into Bertha the GPA.  He was taking me to Carefree Manor RV Park.  I figured he was tired of taking care of me; but seriously this sounds like a nursing home!

Carefree Manor RV Park
Apache Junction AZ
($17 per night for 1 week)
 Sure didn't realize that we had this much action on the mountain roads.  I thought I had finally figured out how to tie everything down so that we could just pull into a site and settle in......I was totally amazed that the desk had turned over and every single paper, pen, pencil, envelope, etc. was all over the floor.  Ugh.  Then I went up into the bedroom area and the green box that we keep the kids games and cards and crayons had fallen too and that needed to be cleaned too.  Welcome to Arizona!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?