December 16, 2017....After the laundry

Happy Birthday to our niece Angie.

Don’t try to figure out my brain.  I’m blaming it on Bertie.  My crafty side has been raising its ugly head.

This is my first wheel chair bag.


Then I altered my vest that was too large.  Go figure.
And then I took the scraps from the condo chairs and made a bag to carry iPad, phone, and Gary’s money.


Better get busy, I have a box of material to work up before going back to Texas


While in Texas, I got brave enough to drive to town, Weatherford, in the big ole truck.
I can make it to Lowes, Target, Wal-Mart.....Such a feat.  One day I saw this pig along the road.
Jason has always wanted to hunt wild pigs.  They seem to be increasing in numbers in this area.

Roberta is always busy.  She volunteers at a local nursing home.  I went along for the ride and any food that might be available.  We made stuffed Christmas pillows.  It was fun and these ladies always enjoy company.



After replacing the old sofa, my end table didn't fit.  Bob always has wood products so Gary created me a rustic end table.  It does the job and brings memories of friends.


Roberta is learning how to take pictures and attach them to emails.  Bob's chair broke so we learned how to summit a claim.  Whoopee.



One night we went to the Texas Opry.  We saw Loretta Lynn's grand daughter, and Conway Twitty's son.  As a surprise guest Charlie Pride's brother sang us a couple songs.  We always have a good time visiting Texas.  We eat, play cards, and sightsee/









.Whoops!  I forgot, in this country, God is first.  We went to church and enjoyed the friends we meet at Northside Baptist Church.  Great people and a giving community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?