June 21 2012 GrMa Sandy 62nd Birthday Celebration

 What a day for celebration!  I got a call that my biopsy was precancerous and that my surgery was not going to be as severe.  I turned 62 and will be getting my first social security check in August.  My great husband brought me doughnuts for breakfast and gave me an opal neckless and earring set.  He asked me where I would like to go to eat and I choose "Fiddlesticks" in Hannibal.  Deb and Jerry met us there.  Donna stopped in Vandalia and picked us up.  We had a chauffeur.  We also had a great meal and good laughs.  Deb even gave me chocolate turtles.  I forgot it and left it on the table.  The waitress had to find it and then it disappeared again on the way home.  (Don't bother to look for it!)


Deb and Jerry motored to Hannibal in their "good" truck.  Jerry's truck was in the shop after hitting another one of Pike County's deer.  The air conditioning stirred Deb's hair and the wind cooled their body temperature.  They traveled in style and enjoyed it.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 105; August 10 -- Woman's Work?