January 16, 2018....More and Salt River Horse Hunt

As I was riding through the park, I saw a lady cutting another ladies hair.  I asked if I was next, and I was.  She gave me a totally different look.  I scrunch it into shape.  It is easy to do and next morning, I just spray wet and start over.



Love my flowers.  I've added kale to my herbs.  We have added a few leaves to our salads.

The Branson porch flowers are loving the sunshine and blooming.

Yesterday was sightseeing Monday.  I choose to go up north again and try to find the wild horse herds that live along the Salt River.  We saw a lot of horse trailers and cowboys riding their horses.  On the way back, we had lunch at DQ compliments of sister Deb.  She is stubborn and won't listen, but we enjoyed our lunch with included hot fudge sundaes.  I get Gary's after he eats a bite or two.  Love that man.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 93 and 94; July 29 & 30 -- Canada to USA

December 31 2013 -- Happy New Years!

Day 19; Badlands and Wall, South Dakota